Manager: Kreashy baby, thanks for coming into the office.
Kreashyshawn: Blam Blam.
Manager: Haha, blam blam is right. I’ll get right to it. I need you to tame down your fashion sense.
Kreashyshawn: Aw hell no.
Manager: Kreashy, your wearing a red rubber boot as a hat right now.
Kreashyshawn: Shit’s tight yo.
Manager: And yesterday, you showed up naked at a Goodwill store and got dressed by running through the racks. You came out wearing a fur coat, a unitard and an oven mitt.
Kreashyshawn: I wore the oven mitt because my shit is hot.
Manager: You look like you get dressed by falling into a hamper every morning. There’s a fine line between dressing cool and dressing like a fucking idiot. I know your entire generation dresses like they’re playing a game called “No, I’m wearing the most interesting thing!”, but we have to be careful not to go too far. There can only be one Lady Gaga.
Kreashyshawn: Like the Highlander?
- gwenneth-cook reblogged this from concoctedconversations
- femocracyphx reblogged this from ronbabcock
- xirapha likes this
- genevieverice likes this
- rossjm likes this
- weaziller77 reblogged this from concoctedconversations and added:
- monsterbeard likes this
- yeahwellthedudeabides reblogged this from concoctedconversations
- erniwalker likes this
- chrisjoonior likes this
- nedhepburn likes this
- dickmitten likes this
- ronbabcock reblogged this from concoctedconversations and added:
- concoctedconversations posted this